Thursday, November 1

COUNTDOWN TO BEIJING: 1 DAY !
man, this is super duper fast luhs. Days past really fast. Tomorrow! and we are flying to beijing!tomorrow is the day! It is so happening. We'll be in the SIA plane tomorrow. Slacking and playing cardsor watching tv on the plane for 6 hours. We would be staying at our buddy's house. Though it would be agood experience for us, but I would still miss my home.

I'll miss Singapore, my homeland.
I'll miss my IPOH HOR FUN in KOVAN.
I'll miss my HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE.
I'll miss my NASI LEMAK.
I'll miss the weather, so warm and cold at times.

I'll miss MY HOME.
I'll miss my daddy and mummy.
I'll miss my bolster.
I'll miss my pillow.
I'll miss my comforter.
I'll miss my computer.
I'll miss my television.
I'll miss my dining table.
I'll miss my clothes.
I'll miss my ZINC bag.
I'll miss my TOYS.

I'll miss my bible.
I'll miss my church service.
I'll miss my Sunday Bible classes.
I'll miss my church friends.
I'll miss ELIZA!
I'll miss YANGLIN!

I'll miss going to my popo's house.
I'll miss GIFFORD.
I'll miss LAUREEN.
I'll miss CAROLINE.
I'll miss SHANNON.

I'll miss my school friends.
I'll miss my other 2 rebellions.
-TRICIA
-WANYING
I'll miss my one true love YITING♥

I'll miss many many many things, too much to list down anymore.

After 10-11 days, I will be back! This is the first time that I'm going to a faraway place without my parents.I don't know if I'm able to adapt. Even if I cannot, I still have to. It is also good too because I can leave this place of confusion for a lil while to let my mind have a break. Ignore that part, people. I'm talking to myselfkay. I'm excited and yet sad. I don't know if I could use the computer if I'm there. I hope so! So that I would not be so lonely there. I will take lots lots lots of pictures there! hehes. Buy lots lots lots of gifts back for all my dear friends here!

Replies:

TRICIAtwinnie:
okays, i'll miss you all de! YOU, MY STEAD & JIEH

TUDImeimei:
okok, thanks! :D

SIYING:
hello! thanks a lot too!

MICHELLEtan:
hi! thanks!

YITINGmyonetrue♥: hahaha, i doubt she will do it luhs. Oh btw, I love you like wthhhhh and I'll buy 249812038 presents for you!

No comments: